Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's beginning to.....


Look a lot like Christmas! Well at least a little bit around my house. Check out this cute little goodie that arrived yesterday. I bought it from a wonderful online friend who is a very talented designer. It's the cutest little book designed for you to take a picture a day during the month of December....I loved the idea but am so not into making little books....when I saw Michelle's album listed in her Etsy store I new I just so had to have a "Michelle Original" so I bought it! I love the way she has made it so beautifully shabby chic! Even my best attempt at shabby chic isn't very shabby. Ha Ha! I am hoping to capture the everyday little things that you don't always photograph or journal about throughout the month...wish me luck!

2 comments:

Conibaer said...

Wow! That looks just awesome!!!

Holly said...

Aw that's cute! I love that idea! Maybe I should take pictures for everyday of december, don't know what to do with them but I could try to be creative haha