Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Busy Day




We had a great time yesterday with family attending the Newport Beach temple. It was so nice to have Sandi, Gary AND Cliff's Mom with us.It was Jeremy's first time to attend. I think he was a bit overwhelmed but that is certainly to be expected. Jason took some great photos while we were in the session and then we got some family shots after we came out.


I am looking forward to Mother's Day tomorrow as my boys will spoil me and I so love that. I am looking forward to scrapping and maybe taking a nap. ;) For now tho it's time to get ready for work.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like a lot of fun Kathy!! Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

WOW! That temple is beautiful! I had to keep going back to look at that picture. Jeremy looks so handsome in his suit.

Kate said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful day! Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!

Kary said...

Small world, girlie!! My nephew, Dain, and his wife were married in the NB temple 3 years ago--they just had their first baby in Feb.--
Beautiful pics!!