Monday, April 28, 2008

This One.....


Is for you my amazing cyber friends! Thank you so much to all of you for sending me your pictures....I hope it was worth the wait.

"More than names on my computer screen over the past three years these wonderful women have become my friends. We talk almost daily and we know the ins and outs of each others lives. We’ve scrapped together, laughed together, supported each other, yes and we have even shed a few tears together. So when the Design Team was abruptly terminated none of us were prepared for the huge sense of loss that we all felt. These were our friends and we were lost without them. Fortunately, Michelle (aka momof3crazies) was on a design team on another board and their owner graciously offered to give us a new cyber-home. Thank you so much Suzanne! We have never felt more welcome. No drama, just support, friendship and love. We may have never met IRL in real life but I am so grateful for my cyber friends!"

12 comments:

Michelle said...

holy hannah!!!! tHIS IS FREAKING COOL!! Wonder if you could color copy it and send it to me or somehow I can steal it from the internet and print it out cuz this is quite the tribute! Looooove it!! And you are soo right with your journaling.

Jenn Breault said...

This is awesome...what an awesome tribute to your girls! I am honored and so touched to be a part of it!
I love you!!!

Jean said...

KAthy - You did an amazing job with this!! I agree - need to find a way to print this out for me.

Alicia said...

Oh My Goodness Kathy!! You have outdid yourself with this one. What a tribute to our cyber gang! I am so honored to see my mug amongst all of those beautiful spirits!
I think I need a copy of this as well.
Bravo!!

Jenn said...

wowzers Kathy!! i just LOVE this....you ROCK!!!

Jenny said...

This is AWESOME!!! Your journaling brought a tear to my eye! Love ya!

Amy Birch said...

Oh Kathy, this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it...very very sweet! I clicked on it to make it big and then saved the picture to my photos. I would also like to print it out large to remember your loving tribute!

I love you, my friend!

Rebecca said...

SO COOL!
I feel so special being a part of this! I love having a cyber family :)
Thanks Kathy!

Kate said...

What a sweet sweet layout to create! :)

*Rachel* said...

WOW...this is truly amazing, my friend!!! I want one now! :) You did a super job! Very special group and layout indeed!!!

Unknown said...

I love this page and what it signifies to all of us. Your journaling is beautiful too. You are a special, special soul and I'm proud to call you my friend.

Michele said...

Very Cool Kathy! this rocks! SL is so lucky to have all of you wonderful ladies become lovelies!