Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Dog and His Boy

Nothing is cuter than watching Riley with his new owner Jason. Riley is the sweetest dog and has caused Jason to become more responsible. Riley follows Jason around the house and Jason loves every minute of it. They seem to make a great pair. I love watching Jason be the "dad" to his puppy. When Riley makes him laugh it is pure joy and so sweet to hear.
Cliff and I are quite impressed not only with our son but with our new puppy. For a 9 week old puppy he is fairly well house broken (ok we've had a few accidents but nothing major), he is learning to go into his crate to sleep on his own, and he doesn't get up too often in the middle of the night. He chews but that's to be expected, he plays with you but can entertain himself as well. Jason is learning to get up in the night and not sleep all morning because he has to take care of Riley. He takes him for walks, feeds him and does a great job of it...all in all I think it's a win-win situation.
Of course we have already taken lots of pictures and I couldn't wait too long to scrap some of them so I will leave you with a couple of them tonight.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

love these!

Unknown said...

So glad to hear that Riley and Jason have bonded so well. Warms my heart. I love these lo's, super cute!

Anonymous said...

awesome layouts!

Alicia said...

I just knew that Jason was going to step up to the plate on this one. Glad Riley is becoming HIS dog!! It is a very special relationship forming and your LO shows that.

Anonymous said...

so stinkin cute!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the pupppy! :) I especially love that second page! I might just have to scraplift it one of these days!