Monday, July 21, 2008

I've been Tagged

I was just sitting here realizing that i hadn't posted on my blog in a while and trying to decided what might be fun to write about and then I was Tagged by my friend Stayce...haven't been tagged before so I figure why not see how this works. Here are my answers to her questions...if I tagged you....you get to answer them too.

Ten years ago: I was 44 years old SAHM with two boys ages 9 and 5. I was also doing day care and could have anywhere between 2 and 5 extra kids in my care. Ok so maybe I was a bit on the crazy side most of the time...lol

Five things on today's to-do list:
Let's see....I went to Weight Watchers, bought Riley some dog bones, went grocery shopping, went and found some new teflon frying pans at Target and then I came home and scrapped!

A snack I enjoy: Peanut M & M's or if I am trying to be good...Jolly Time 94% fat free Kettle Corn

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
Buy a bigger house
Pay off all our bills
Buy a Condo on Maui
Take regular vacations to Hawaii
Invest wisely

Places I have lived: California, and Utah

5 people I am tagging:
Linda
Alicia
Annie
Alicia
MichelleS

Here's one of my favorite layouts right now. It's really out of my comfort zone and I made it with the awesome August Kit from Scrapbookdeals4u! Thanks for a great kit Martha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE this lo Kathy!!! I see a lift in my future!!! Thanks for tagging me, I loved reading your answers! So glad you're my friend!

Anonymous said...

love that layout!!!