Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Magical Evening


Ok so this photo isn't from this evening....in fact much to the shock of my family I left the camera at home tonight when we ventured out to Disneyland to watch the fireworks. That's the beauty of having passes this year....we can go for just a couple of hours, have some fun and then come home. We had tried earlier in the week to go and see the fireworks but alas Disneyland isn't running on summertime hours anymore so the park was closed....I didn't even think to check until we were almost there...OOPS. Anyway we went over there tonight and arrived just in time to find a good spot to watch the amazing fireworks spectacular that Disneyland is known for. Normally I am not a huge fan of fireworks but between the music and the fireworks, tonight I was totally caught up in the whole thing it was definitely magical. After it was over we road Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blaster, had some yummy ice cream and then came home...it was a great family evening.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I am SOOOO jealous!

Anonymous said...

I am soooooo jealous too...looks like an amazing time!