Thursday, September 18, 2008

What a Day



It's amazing what 24 hours will do for your out look on life! Yesterday while I was frantically searching my studio for my embossing powder I pulled my center desk drawer and all of it's contents out on the floor! Originally it had been relatively organized...alas no more! The best I could do was pick it all up and throw it back in the baskets and stick it all back in the drawer...no time to re-organize...I had to go to work. Argggg! Last night when I got home from work...when I was much more calm of course I remembered where the embossing powder was....finally I was able to finish my layout this morning. It's a great picture of the four of us from last May.....I am so happy with it and a lot less stressed than I was 24 hours ago! Ah...what a difference a day makes!

No comments: