Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Did It!


And it was so easy! I found this cool Blog layout and it was so pretty I decided to play around and see if I could try something new...and I did! There may be hope for teaching an old dog new tricks yet! Big thanks go to my friend Michelle over at Scraplove for giving me the link for this cool blog design. Thanks so much girlfriend! The only problem was I lost my music and all of my blinkies and such...ok so the old dog has more to learn....lol
Here are a couple of layouts that I have done this past week...all three of them are lifts from amazing artists. Two of you are two of my bestest online buddies...the other lift was from an awesome layout that I saw over on Jenni Bowlin's blog.Thank you so much girls...you inspire me more than you know!
I wish you could see the details on my faith layout better...I used "holographic" embossing powder on the title and it just looks so cool and sparkley IRL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE those layouts and the blog looks awesome!

Michelle said...

Lookin good girl! Lost all your links like me, eh?? WSork in progress and I know it will continue to get better!

Melanie said...

Kathy, I love your blog! Great fam stickers, I think I'll do that too.

i have no idea how to "design" my blog. May need some pointers.

Great LOs!

Kate said...

It looks great Kathy! Love that design! Love those layouts too!!

Heather said...

Looks great!!! Just a lil' note that if you go to your dashboard and save your template before you make any changes you can get all your stuff and not lose them :)