Monday, October 13, 2008

Too much fun


When I saw the sketch that Stayce used for the last week of the contest over at Scrapbook deals 4u I knew it was perfect for my photos. I had way too much fun playing with this layout. It's all done very tongue in cheek. I made a layout about a tractor and made it all glittery and sexy??? I had more fun playing with my new cricut deep cutting blade and black embossing glitter! I made the glitter letters and the other embellishments on the page. I even used an OLD die cut that was the wrong color...I just used it as a template. These photos are from last year's trip to Utah and the corn maze in Lehi...they were a perfect fit for Kenny Chesney's song "She Thinks my Tractor's Sexy".

3 comments:

Holly said...

I love it! :D And feel a little embarassed... haha

Conibaer said...

Great LO! And I like your new blog-design too!

Unknown said...

Oh this is so cute! Great pics and great layout!