Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jeremy's Gift









Ok....since I have to mail Jeremy's Christmas gift early I decided I had better get the scrappy part of his gift finished. I have been working on a little 6x12 book for him of photos since he has been on his mission. I was going to add photos from Thanksgiving on the November page but since we got together early in the month for Mom's funeral I figured I could use a bunch of family photos from the trip and finish it before Thanksgiving. I like the way it turned out. I used a bunch of 6x12 sketches from Pagemaps.com and just ran with it and really had fun creating it for him. Hopefully he will enjoy it.

5 comments:

jennmom2000 said...

This is awesome Kathy! I bet he will love it.

Joni M said...

What a very special gift! Jeremy is going to cherish it!

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

He is going to love it! Great job!

Anonymous said...

wow..great album!

Annie said...

What a talent you have! He is going to love it.

Miss you guys!