Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Not One but TWO....








That's how many kits I got to play with from Scrapbookdeals 4 U for the up coming month of December. We are posting layouts a bit early on the sight so I decided I would give you all a look at what I have created with the awesome Christmas and Prudence Kits here on my blog. The kits go on sale December 1st and believe me when I say that Martha has loaded them FULL of fun goodies. The "Prudence" kit just screamed vintage to me so I started out doing a few older photos with it but then I decided to do a layout of Jeremy and his missionary buddies and it worked great for that too...so it is a very versatile kt. The Christmas kit is just awesome and works well for Christmas photos or not... I did a couple of layout that weren't Christmas related at all and it worked perfectly. So I highly recommend either of these wonderful kits over at http://www.scrapbookdeals4u.com/










































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Colleen said...

You have been a busy little girl. Loving the looks of the kit.