Sunday, January 4, 2009

Change is Good?


For those of you who don't know I have been in charge of 35 kids at church for the last two and half years. I found out last week that they were releasing me from my calling as Primary President....I cannot tell you how sad I am. When I was first asked to fill this position I was totally shell shocked and couldn't possibly understand how or why they thought I would make a good Primary President. Over time, with the Lords help, I not only enjoyed my church job but grew to love each child as well as all of my staff. I told someone not too long ago that I "loved my calling". Two and a half years ago I wouldn't have believed that was possible. Now I guess the Lord has something else in mind for me. Time will tell. Who knows in a few weeks I may have a new blog post about how totally dumbfounded I am over my new calling.


I would like to publically thank my Presidency...you know who you are. You have done an amazing job and I know that the Lord brought us together. I could never have done it without you! I would also like to congratulate the new Presidency....you ladies will do a great job. You are wonderful wonderful women of faith.


So here is 2009......

4 comments:

Kate said...

*hugs* He must have something else in mind for you! May you have a wonderful 2009.

Stayce DeWid said...

Change is good and he definitely has other plans for you girl.

Holly said...

Hey you changed your blog! Very, blue lol.

Wilkerfam said...

Ditto! Waiting to feel a sense of relief!