Thursday, January 1, 2009

I Finally Finished It!

I have been working on my December Daily album all month. I ‘ve been taking pictures and writing stuff down so I could put it all together. My wonderful online friend Michelle actually MADE the book. All I had to do was put the photos and journaling in it....it has been quite a task....but SO worth it. I am really happy with the way it turned out. I know Michelle wants to see it so rather than flood the gallery over at http://www.scraplove.com/ I decided I would post them here on my blog instead. Thanks again Michelle for helping me captrue my memories from this wonderful holiday season.







































































































































































































































































































































12 comments:

Linda365 said...

Love it Kathy!!! You did great!!! Feels so good to get things done!

Jean said...

Wow - that is awesome!!

Holly said...

Wow, didn't know about the bleach on his shirt thing! Too funny! lol. That book really turned out great!

Jenny said...

Awesome!!!

Colleen said...

Great job Kathy.

Alicia said...

Turned out wonderful Kathy. What a great keepsake!

Conibaer said...

That´s so cool! What a great memory!

Michelle said...

You have created such a wonderful keepsake here! I looooove it all and I am soo glad that you like your book, too! ;-)

Tami said...

That's a really neat book Kathy. It was fun to read your journaling. You do such cute stuff!

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL Kathy!!!

Stayce DeWid said...

you did a great job!!!

Melanie said...

love this Kathy!!