Sunday, March 22, 2009

He Made MY Day!


While I was on my break at work yesterday I received a picture message on my cell phone from a number I didn't recognize....curiosity got the better of me so I opened it and look what I found....yep Elder Morgan and his companion! It totally made my day! He was having dinner at a members house and the member took their photo and sent it to my cell phone....I love my Son!!! I tell ya it sure made the rest of my shift much nicer knowing that my dear son was thinking of his MOM!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Aw that's so sweet of him! What a great son you have. ;)

Mary said...

How sweet! Yes, that was a very nice thing to do.

Jean said...

What a wonderful surprise!!

Jenny said...

Awww! So sweet!!!

Melanie said...

That is so sweet. What a great surprise to hang on to for the rest of the day....week.

Conibaer said...

Ahhh, this is sooo sweet!