Monday, March 16, 2009

A Wonderful Weekend




We had a great weekend attending our nephew Brent's wedding. We had a great time and it was so nice to see Brent so happy. I decided I would post a few photos here so that the family could see them. Congrats and Best Wishes to the new Mr. and Mrs. Stoeckle!










I love the way they are looking at each other...so sweet! Gotta love Brent and his shades!























I think there might be a "shades" theme going on here....lol
I love this one of Jase and Adam


ok this one isn't very good so I played with it so it looks like I meant for it to be all fuzzy! lol





Their cake was beautiful...tasted pretty darn good too.
















Cliff and the grooms older brother David.








Sandi and her beautiful granddaughters Kayla and Emily








Crystal hamming it up for the camera!









Love this one of Julie and Jayden!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Love the picture of Deb and Emily, even softened up :)