Sunday, April 19, 2009

A couple of Layouts






I've managed to scrap a couple of layouts this past week....both of my missionary. One recent and one not so recent. How did he manage to go from this sweet little boy to this amazing young man I will never know. But I love him dearly and am grateful he is serving his Heavenly Father.


Of course I have to post a layout of Riley....our sweet little dog. He has been home from his "Survivor" adventure for over a month now and we continue to be grateful for his return. We have bought him a harness for walking now so I feel much more comfortable walking him.

These are some photos from last fall.....he got a hold of a roll of toilet paper and just made a mess. We couldn't be mad at him for too long. One look at his face and he KNEW he was in trouble.
For those of you looking for another sneak peek of my class project....as soon as the store gets the photo on their website I will post it here. Have a great week everyone.