Monday, July 27, 2009

A little Overhaul

I've been a busy scrapper lately...it's been so fun to create. I found a new source of inspiration at http://www.amillionmemories.com/ Thank you Michelle and all of your wonderful designers...they have so inspired me!

I also decided to update my blog a bit....made it look more scrappy I guess...so let me know what you think.
This is a lift of one of the AMM designers
















This is my favorite! Another design inspired by AMM. Love this photo of Jase and Riley





Jason and I were having fun with the camera and got this cute one of Riley.

I love this one of Cliff and Me on July 4th weekend.







I simply had to have some of this BasicGrey Junebug paper...it was perfect for a picture of Riley.


This is one of my sister and me at Disneyland.









This last one is a technique I tried with a mask and glimmer mist...it was kinda fun...more silly pictures of Jason and Riley.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Loving the work, Kathy!!! It's fabulous! :)

The blog overhaul looks GREAT! Wonderful job!
Yay you!
~Amy

Melanie said...

KAthy, this looks great. I love all your LOs.

Hey great profile pic too.

Gabrielle said...

Fun! Love all the embellies on your LO's!