Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day







We have had a wonderful Valentine weekend here at the Morgan household. It started off yesterday with a Valentine lunch at Ruby's in South Coast Plaza. Today after I managed to get through my lesson that I had to teach at church I have had a wonderful and relaxing afternoon. Jason made dinner for Cliff and I...he even set the table put out a candle and served us so that we could have dinner by ourselves....what a guy! Someday he will make some girl a wonderful husband. =) Thanks Jason for being such a great son! Anyway here are some photos from this weekend. I decided I would post them now instead of waiting til I get them scrapped since I haven't been doing much of that lately. I've been so busy I haven't had much time to scrap...so now that things are settling down around here maybe I can get busy scrapping again. Anyway....have a great Valentine's Day everyone!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend and Valentine's day!