Friday, February 26, 2010

Mindy's Wedding

February is almost over...I've been busy as usual and haven't done much blogging. Between posting on http://www.scraplove.com/ and facebook I keep forgetting to add to my blog. The first weekend in February I had the wonderful opportunity of watching my niece get married. My goal was to actually keep my sister, the mother of the bride, from loosing her marbles....fortunately I did my job well and I am happy to report that Linda is doing just fine....with all her marbles intact. =) Here are just a couple of my favorite photos from the wedding.

The Murphy/Rankin Girls before the rehersal dinner





I love this photo of the tulips in Linda's garage...yes we did all the flowers for the wedding. The tulips were gorgeous! I must confess I followed the photographers around and snapped this one....love her reflection in the window.Someone else took this one...it's so cute of the happy coupleMindy's bridesmaid Alicia took this photo...they look so cute and happy!

No comments: