Sunday, April 18, 2010

We are Down to the Wire




Elder Morgan will be home in just under 2 months!!!! I can hardly stand it...and I can hardly wait to see him again! It's been a long two years....but it has gone by so fast....does that make sense?? I am so looking forward to our reunion the middle of June! Here are two of my recent favorites of him right now. The whole time I was scrapping this cute little boy photo of him I kept looking over at the grown up photo....how did it happen so fast??? Note to self......I really shouldn't wish my life away!

1 comment:

Mommabees said...

Kathy, you're gonna have to show me how to scrap my missionary. It will be fun because for at least 6 months he will be home with me and I can take the pictures, but I want to scrap his journey! You do such a cute job with your missionary!