Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bad Blogging

Ever since I went private with my blog I have been horrible at blogging...I haven't written anything in over a month! I decided I would post a quick post tonight just so in case you are actually reading my blog you won't think I dropped of the face of the earth =D

I am continuing to work thru my jar of M&M's....it's looking pretty empty. Only 21 M&M's left in the jar. Only 21 little days left until we pick up Jeremy!!! I told him on Monday during our exchange of emails that I had actually dreamed about us picking him up....he shot an email back to me and said "Sorry Mom, I only dream about Missionary work." It made me smile....and oh yes, very proud of him. It's good to know that he is out there working hard and serving the Lord.

This week my sister Linda came to visit...well actually she came to SoCal for her oldest daughter's graduation from Loma Linda Medical School....I just was lucky enough to get to see her for a couple of days...even tho we didn't get to spend a lot of time together it was still a blast! We ate, laughed, shopped, and watched the finals of Dancing with the Stars. I even stayed with her at the hotel so it was really a nice little "Staycation" for me. Jason took the photo of us today before Linda left.


I've been in a scrapping slump. I started this challenge of doing a layout a day in May and I did pretty well for a while but then I realized that scrapping was becoming more like work so I decided I needed a break....This is my most recent layout...it's a fun one in honor of the "Murphy Girls" both having birthdays this month. I have also been working on a cute little mini book that I am going to use for a travel journal for our trip to Idaho but that has really been it.


Jason went to scripture chase last night...as usual it was pretty crazy...I took my camera but he wasn't being very cooperative as you can see...gotta love my goofball son!







So there you have it....not sure how much better I am going to be at blogging in the next few weeks with Jeremy coming home but I guess you will all have to stay tuned. =)

No comments: