Monday, February 16, 2009

Mother's Day and Valentines


I am such a "Moment" scrapper. Here I managed to combine two great memories. A photo of my son and me walking on the beach on Mother's Day 2008 and scanned copies of the Valentine's that Jeremy sent me this year. I used a smaller version of this photo of Jeremy and me in his Valentine mini album...I thought it was such a sweet photo that I needed to scrap it for me. I had a great time creating it yesterday. I used some yummy Basic Grey bittersweet and a sketch from Pencillines.
Who says you can't use pink on a guy layout!

5 comments:

kathyl said...

I just love this Kathy. IT is beautiful.

Stacey said...

Beautiful Kathy.. I love it! :)

Suzanne said...

Kathy! That is beautiful!!!

Jenny said...

Beautiful!!!

Melanie said...

love it Kathy!!!