Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines for my Guys

I just had to share these cute little mini books I made for Cliff and the boys. I designed everything from cutting the chipboard and patterned paper to selecting the photos and placing the embellishments. I used the cool paper I got from the Making Memories booth at CHA!


Cliff and Jase liked them....Jeremy hasn't seen his yet....I have to get it in the mail to him. Thats what I get for not coming up with the idea sooner. I may just have to change my mind on mini books...they were really fun to put together.











4 comments:

Stayce DeWid said...

be still my heart you did not just say that you liked mini books?

they are uber cute girl!!

Melanie said...

those are so cute.

Amy W. said...

WOWZA, they little album gifts ROCK! i'm sure they loved them! :)

Princess Mema said...

These are adorable...I'll have to keep them in mind for next year. Plus....you get/got to go to CHA?!!!! I'm incredibly jealous about that. Do you get to go because you teach classes at your LSS?