Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Quick Visit

We had the opportunity to see Jeremy's girlfriend, Holly and her family on a recent trip to SoCal. They came to take Holly's brother to D-land for his birthday. I wasn't sure if we would get a chance to visit or not but since we have passes to D-land this year we met them in the park last night for a couple of hours. It was fun to see them again. Of course I took my camera along. I wanted to snap a few photos so I could send them to Jeremy.
Thanks to Jason, we got a great picture of Holly and me....it was pretty dark and difficult for him to see what he was doing but he did a great job!

5 comments:

jennmom2000 said...

Super cute pics Kathy! Jeremy will love them.

Jean said...

Great photos!!

Suzanne said...

I'm #19! :-D Great pics!

Debbie Jensen said...

In the Tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki room. In the Tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki room. All the birds sing along and the flowers croon.....

Great pictures!

MichelleStrachan said...

Great photos! Loving your blog!