Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Couldn't Pass This Up

Ok so Cathy Zielske posted on facebook about this little challenge over at todaysmama.com I'm a sucker for all things cricut so decided I would try this!

Post and answer the meme questions on your blog and then send us a link to your post via email with “Cricut Meme” in the subject line

Great Escape Meme
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be? It would have to be Hawaii! I just love it there.
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car? Just about anything Keith Urban Days Go By comes to mind as I feel my life racing before my eyes.
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do? I would probably grab my amazing husband and wisk him away for an over night get away at the beach
4. What is your guilty pleasure? IN n OUT Burger
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home? Hong Kong
6. Last book that you couldn't put down? "Sisters Ink" by Rebecva Seitz
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
8. What is your favorite local escape? anywhere it's quite and peaceful....love the ocean
9. How do you escape on a budget? I live in SoCal so I go walk on the beach
10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation. Lehi (pronounced Lee-hee)a fish local to the Kona coast it was amazing and I don't even like fish!!

Ok there you have it! Just a little bit about me.

2 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

Fun to read about you!
I've never been to Hawaii, but I'd love to go someday!

Unknown said...

I enjoyed reading this...thanks for sharing