Friday, September 25, 2009

Where has September Gone?



I can't believe how fast this month has zipped by. We have had a few changes at our house but one thing never changes...my love for my family and the love I have for the art of scrapbooking. Jason and I went on a photo shoot and I got some fun photos of him, plus he had a birthday so that was a good excuse to go to "Sprinkles" for cupcakes. I scrapped the photo of my nephews kids with our neighbors cat...I love the way that one turned out. Jeremy sent home some really fun pictures this past week so I have done several layouts with them. I can't believe he has been gone for 15 months now....before I know it he will be home! So here in no particular order are some of the layouts I have done recently.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Kathy! I love them all! I can't believe you put 5 pictures on your sprinkles page. Is that a record? :) The one of Jason and Adam was really cute too...and of course the kitty one I love. You are so stinkin' good at what you do! Can't wait to see you guys next week!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Wow, you HAVE been busy!! I agree, September has just flown by. I love your pages. Your designs and photos are wonderful. I especially love the Sunday page. THe picture is darling! Glad I stopped by for some eye candy. ;)