Sunday, September 6, 2009

What happened??


I blinked and I haven't blogged in over a month! I haven't scrapped much this past month either. Not sure I could even tell you what I did to keep so busy. Here it is Labor Day weekend...the summer is gone...WOW It certainly flew by!

The big news at our house is that Jason started at Golden West College last week. How did I get old enough to have my baby be in college? Wasn't he just born? Ok so he was born 17 years ago on the first of September....anyway.....I digress. So far he is loving college and I am so proud of him. The week before school started I took him over there and we had a little "photo shoot" on campus. I managed to get a couple of really nice pictures of him...this is my favorite.

We had our nephew, Erick come to visit this weekend with his wonderful wife Tami and their adorable children Sarah and Adam. They were here for a fun run 5K at Disneyland. It was great to visit with them and see the kids....they are getting so big. I only took a few photos, love this one ...they were standing at the door looking out at the neighbors cat.

Well I guess that's about it for now. I am looking forward to getting back into the fall routine.
Summer was great but after a while the routine of fall is nice to have once again. Here are a couple of layouts that I did manage to get done since I last posted. This one is of our niece's daughter at her first dance class. Loved the photos. Had a great time scrapping something girlie! ;-)
These are some silly pictures of us taken in a photo booth at a wedding reception we recently attended. They just make me laugh. Guess even after 28 years we can still be silly! Jeremy sent this photo home and I totally fell in love with it...he is just looking so darn grown up and totally handsome! He was doing some service digging the hole that he is standing in! Yikes!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy, I love your photos and layouts -- especially the Tiny Dancer one. Such an adorable little ballerina!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Great layouts and sweet photos!

Maria said...

love the layouts!

Anonymous said...

Love your new pages Kathy!

Jeni Boisvert said...

Adorable Pages! Cute Blog!!!

Tara Powell said...

I love your ballerina layout,precious!