Monday, October 26, 2009

Outside My Window

I was inspired by an Ali Edwards post on her blog and decided to try it on mine and go for not one but two blog posts today! (gasp)
Outside my window....is another beautiful sunny SoCal day
I am thinking......... about my Missionary Son
I am thankful for.............oh so many wonderful things in my life ...my wonderful family...the wonderful SoCal weather........our sweet little dog Riley......my many wonderful friends...the list just goes on and on
From my Kitchen.......not too sure yet what I will fix for dinner...it’s a bit early yet ;-)
I am wearing......... my brown hooded tee shirt, jeans and flip flops
I’m creating......just finished creating 6 layouts, going to start working on my December Daily
I am going........to the chiropractor today....my sciatica is killing me lately
I am reading........my scriptures....I really need to make this a daily habit
I am hoping.........to start work on my December Daily this week
I am hearing...........the tree trimmers outside trimming our neighbors tree
Around the house........the house is full today...everyone is home, certainly not normal for a Monday
One of favorite things.....is getting email text messages from Elder Morgan...it’s almost like talking to him
A few plans for the week ahead.......working....scrapping.....maybe hitting the pumpkin patch with Jason to get some fun photos.....and hanging out with the family.
A Picture to Share.............


No comments: