Sunday, October 18, 2009

6 Degrees of Separation.

The world truly is small. Who would have thought that while Jeremy was off serving his mission in Idaho that I would have the privledge of meeting two wonderful missionaries from Idaho. One was able to spend 2.5 months studying with Jeremy while he recovered from knee surgery and the other one just went home to the area in which Jeremy is now currently serving....It seems silly but it's so nice to feel that connection. Here is a layout I did about the three of them.

Time is flying by...This past week it was brought to my attention that Elder Morgan has been out on his mission for 16 months now. He will be home in less than 8 months!...that just doesn't seem possible....when he left 24 months sounded like an eternity....it has gone by so quickly...even for me as his mother is has zipped by. Tho I must admit the first three months were the most difficult....we have adjusted and now we are just looking forward to him returning.


We attended a wedding a couple of weeks ago...my sweet niece got married. We had a great time visiting with family and friends at the wedding here's one of my favorite shots of the bride and groom. They look so happy. I'm so glad we were able to attend.

Thats about it so far this month....stay tuned...

No comments: