Friday, March 5, 2010

Another Month

Has zipped on by! What happened to February....I know it's a short month and all but really where did it go??? I think I said the same thing about January....sheesh why is it the older you get the faster time seems to go?? Anyway...I haven't posted any layouts since I posted my fav's from 2009...good grief I'm a bad blogger...so without further ado here are some of my recent layouts. Jason did a great job taking Cliff's and my photo at our Valentine lunch at Ruby's on Valentine's weekend.
Some of my favorite photos of Riley from his first year with us.
Love this photo of my missionary son Jeremy! This one of my favorite photos of Jason...I took it from half way up "Tarzan's Tree House" at Disneyland....love his special love notes too. =) This was a gift for my niece and her new husband for their wedding. I found a beautful 12x12 frame to put it in at Michaels....she loved it!

We had a terrific Valentines Day weekend. Cliff made some great Valentine cakes and of course Riley thought he was going to get some...lol

More Valentine's pictures. Love this one of two of my favorite guys! =) Jason and I had a blast at Target one day playing with the St Patricks Day hats at the dollar spot and the camera on my phone.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks like you have been busy! Isn't it great to get a lot accomplished? Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work!