Friday, June 13, 2008

It's Done!






As of about 1:30 day before yesterday, Jeremy is officially a full time missionary. We had a wonderful three days in Utah seeing friends, visiting sights and ending with dropping Jeremy at the Missionary Training Center. I am so proud of him and I miss him so much! I know that will get better with time...for now here are a few pictures from our trip. From top to bottom, the first one is of the three of us at the MTC, the second photo is Jeremy with our friends adorable baby boy. The next photo is the three guys and the last photo is the sunset on Tuesday night. Jeremy and I had fun taking lots of photos out the window of our hotel room....it will be a cherished memory for sure.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Beautiful photos. I love the sunset one! Hang in there Kathy!

Amy Birch said...

Just beautiful, Kathy!!! The sunset one is beautiful... just amazing!!! Perfect for a layout about Jeremy pursuing his dream of being a missionary.

We're here for you, Kathy!

Melanie said...

That sunset pic is majestic. You are a great photographer.

Thanks for sharing his journey to the mission field. I'll pray for him.