Sunday, June 1, 2008

Linda's Visit


It was so awesome to have Linda here to visit. We had a great time being the
"Birthday Princesses"....even with me having to work while she was here. We were still able to get in several scrappy shopping trips. Linda got 20 layouts done (WOW) I managed to get a few done you...so I was happy. This is my favorite one....Linda and I were goofing around for the camera and Jeremy caught the essense of the happiness I was feeling at that moment..........it just makes me smile.

4 comments:

Michele said...

I love spending time with my sisters....so glad you guys got to hang out together! What an awesome picture! Love the LO too! bummer she has to leave huh?

Cheryl L. said...

How fun for you & Linda to get to be together & scrap & have such fun!!!

Amy Birch said...

You ladies must have had a blast!!! I'm so glad that you got to spend the time together! WTG, Linda, on scrapping 20 layouts...my goodness!!!

Anonymous said...

love that layout! so happy you guys got to visit and have fun together : )