Friday, June 27, 2008

My Day to Play


I had a great day off today. Jason left to go to Big Bear early this morning so I had a day to play all by myself. Woohoo! First I went and picked up some makeup from my Mary Kay lady....always a good way to start a play day.....I love playing with makeup. After that I went and had lunch with my dear friend Jane. We have been trying to celebrate our birthdays for ever....I told her I was either very early or reeeeally late for hers! We had a yummy lunch at Macaroni Grill. Then I headed home to spend the afternoon scrapping.


Here's a layout I did of the boys today. It is a lift of a very talent scrapper named Ashleigh I found it on her blog...I loved all her attention to details. So I borrowed her design and came up with this layout of the boys. I love this Little Yellow Bicycle paper. It worked so well for a great boy layout.


Now I am trying to decide if I want to scrap another page or not....guess you will have to wait and see. ;-)

1 comment:

Michele said...

Love the LO! You and Linda both have such talent! It must run in the family! ;) Have a happy 4th!