Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fall Leaves


As I drove to work today I was pondering what I wanted to post about....what was I grateful for today? It is getting more difficult to come up with things...I don't want to keep posting about the usual things that one thinks of when one says they are grateful...about that time I drove by a shopping center with some trees with beautiful fall leaves on them...now I know for those of you who live where you have four seasons this may not seem like much but living in Southern California we don't have a lot of trees with leaves that turn color and they don't turn color until now, mid November. The trees I saw this morning were on fire with color...they were simply beautiful. Unfortunately I didn't have time to take a photo, nor did I have my camera with me. Then I remembered a simular tree, one that stood outside my father-in-laws hospital room, two years ago, shortly before he passed away. It was too was on fire with color. So today I am grateful for beautiful fall leaves....and my dear sweet father-in-law.....we miss you Daddy.

No comments: