Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Online Friends


This last week with our internet being down for a couple of days it occured to me just how much I rely on the internet....I felt lost for 2 days without the internet. I don't know if my family understands that I call these wonderful women my friends and yet I have never met them. We chat online regularily, we share scrapbook pages, we know about each others kids...if only we weren't spread quite so far across the country we might actually get to meet in real life....today I am thankful for all of my online friends. Today's photo is a layout I scrapped a while back about my online buddies!

4 comments:

Princess Mema said...

I'm also grateful for the internet/facebook/blogs that have helped me reconnect with old friends, make new friends, and keep a little better track of dear friends like you!

Jean said...

I remember that layout! I think I printed it and saved it. Miss you too when we can't "get together"! Not sure my family understands this connection we all have either.

Melanie said...

That is so cool Kathy! You have the neatest ideas.

Anonymous said...

I didn't make the list :(