Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gotta Love these Guys!


Almost 29 years ago I married into the best family ever! Cliff is one of 6 kids and I came from a family of just my sister and me! Needless to say that first Christmas we spent together as a family was a bit overwhelming for me. I was desperately trying to find quiet places to hide at my mother-in-laws house. Now of course I miss it when we don't get together with his family....I love all the craziness and the chaos....tho I must admit I have been known to still try and find that quiet place to hide...lol Today's photo is of just part of Cliff's Sister Sandi's family....just part of the Morgan Clan that I am grateful for. You guys are the BEST! Of course there are other family members that I am grateful for so stay tuned...For more family photos in the days ahead.




No comments: