Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Last of My Top 10

I am down to my last three layouts....I thought I had them all picked out and then I decided I would change my mind....it is a womans prerogative after all. So with further ado, here are my last of my top ten layouts for 2009.

These have to be three of my all time fav's. The first one I did as a layout to enter in a contest over at Pagemaps. I used one of Becky Fleck's amazing sketches for this one...I had so much fun attending to all the details. The photo was expecially fun for me to scrap as it was one I hadn't ever seen til recently...It's my grandfather at what appears to about the age of 2. I just love the overalls and bowler hat he is wearing.

The second one is one I did of my family....they truly are my world. I saw the idea of long thin rectangular photos and I thought it was a cool idea. Kind of a "slice of life" type of layout. It worked well cuz I got to do a family layout even though Jeremy isn't home to take a family photo. I love the lime green and black color combo. I matched my outfit without even trying....gee think I have been scrapping too long? ;-)

The last photo has to be one of my ultimate favorites from 2009...not because the layout is that amazing or anything but because it's a side of my sister that I don't see very often. We had so much fun at CHA last January...we laughed ourselves silly...won some great prizes and did some cool make and takes!

So there you have it....my Top 10 Layouts for 2009.....somebody recently suggested over at AMM that we do a Top 10 Photos from 2009.........now THAT could be a REAL challenge. I will have to think about that one.


1 comment:

Staci Taylor said...

oooh, these are all wonderful kathy!! love the vertical photos on that second one! it was so great to meet you! :-)