Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Top 10 #'s 4,5, and 6

I am pretty sure I have posted all of these here before...they are by far some of my very favorites from 2009. The first photo is of my Grandmother. I love the young and older photos together along with the whole vintage feel of the layout. I also loved that I used an actual scanned 1926 newspaper of my grandmothers for embellishments. The second layout has a lot of emotional attachment to it. Jeremy has been serving the people of Idaho on his mission for over a year and a half now. Last summer he sent home this photo after there had been a flash flood in the town where he was serving....in the true fashion of a "scrappers son," he knew I would want to see the actual hail so he sent home the photo but I saw beyond the hail stones to see the service that he is giving by serving a full time mission. Last is a photo of Holly, Jeremy's girlfriend. She is just the sweetest and I loved these photos of her that I took at Disneyland.

Well that's it for tonight....I have three more I will try and remember to post tomorrow.







1 comment:

Jean said...

Kathy - You have done some amazing work this year! I love that you tried new styles and enjoy seeing your sons, puppy and you and Cliff! Have a wonderful New Year!