Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Top 10

I got this idea from Lady Grace over at Scrapbookdeals4u and thought I would give it a try over the next couple of days. I went looking back through all of my 2009 layouts and decided to pick out ten of my favorites. It was interesting how I selected my top ten. Most of them it was the photos that I used.....some it was the story that I told, others it was both...of course there was the fun paper and embellishments that drew my eye in but mostly it was looking at the photos and the emotion I felt while doing so. These aren't in order of preference....I love them all but for today here are layouts #9 and 10. Both of these layout brought back huge emotion for me. "Priceless Moments" is a photo of my oldest son and I walking on the beach. The photo is older, before he left on his mission, but the story was from 2009. You see for Valentine's Day he sent me the sweetest card...it made me cry...so I scanned the Valentine and used it on my layout. I have the layout framed in my studio. "Puppy Kisses" layout is also a very special layout. I took this photo of our little dog Riley after he had gone missing for 3.5 days...we were so glad to have him home again.

Stay tuned for more layout....probably tomorrow. ;-)

#9 and 10

1 comment:

Michelle QUinn said...

Kathy, I love the layouts that you chose, especially the puppy one. So glad he made it home. :) Looking forward to getting together VERY soon and good luck with the health kick for 2010. I am going to do the same!

Hugs,
Michelle @ AMM