Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So I'm a Bit Behind

Yesterday when Jeremy and I were emailing back and forth he asked me what I was doing. I told him I was working on my "December Daily." His reply was "You do realize that December is over right?" I assured him that I knew that December was over and that I really hadn't lost my marbles in the 21 months he had been gone....but rather that I had not had time to finish it. He's such a goof or to quote him...he's a dork! Anyway, regardless that December is long over I decided I would post a few pages from my "December Daily." Normally December Daily albums stop with Christmas day but I decided to carry it out thru the end of the year....not sure that was a good idea as it took me longer to come up with photos for the last few days of the year and even longer to finish it...oh well....live and learn.







































































































































1 comment:

Jean said...

Want to make me one?? Love this!