Monday, April 28, 2008

Always Learning



I have never considered myself a very competitive person.....however over the past few months I am realizing that I do have a competitive streak. I am in a contest at Scrapbookdeals4U. Every Monday morning they post who has made it to the next round and what our next challenge is. I keep telling myself that it doesn't matter if I go on or not....blah blah blah...yeah right!



I am having a blast doing the challenges and it is so much fun to participate in a new site that is just getting off the ground. I have done some great layouts that I am very proud of so what else could a girl ask for...right??? How about a life lesson....who says you can't learn something new about yourself at 50+ years old? (ohh did I say THAT out loud??) I confess....I am WAY more competitive that I ever thought.....so on to round 3



Here is one of my layouts from round 2.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this lo, gonna have to lift it, just like all your others!!! I'm glad you are having a great time because that's what scrapping is all about. You are an amazing scrapper and have an incredible talent, don't ever forget that!