Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ever have one of those photos?


I got this photo from my nephew David last weekend. He took it one weekend when we were at Mom and Dad's. He actually turned it in for a High School Photography class. I could not wait to scrap it. It is such an amazing picture. My sweet baby boy. The photo totally captivated me. David did such an awesome job. I love the lighting. Dave told me Jeremy was staring at the tv (gee no surprise there...lol) so it was the light from the TV that illuminated his sweet little face....I had never seen the photo til now...it really took me back......especially with him anxiously anticipating his mission call......it was perfect timing. Thanks David for sharing this with me.

2 comments:

Kary said...

I just LOVE this layout, Kathy!! All the little details on it are wonderful, and that photo is HEAVEN!!

Unknown said...

This lo just blew me away when I saw it on ScrapLove. I could look at it for hours. So beautiful and such a beautiful memory.