Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Getting use to it


I am beginning to get use to the idea that Jeremy is leaving. I think I can finally say I am "excited" for him. We have done our job....we have trained him up in the way that he should go....but it's still hard. I keep thinking of all the things I think he should know.....can he cook well enoough....will he remember to seperate his laundry.....will he be able to write a letter so I can read it? I guess once a Mom always a Mom uh? Anyway....here is a layout I did of him the day he received his call.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You are such a good mom and doubting yourself is probably what all mothers go thru!! Breathe in and out knowing you have raised a fine upstanding man!!!

Unknown said...

Yes, you have done an amazing job preparing Jeremy for this chapter in his life, but that doesn't mean you will ever stop worrying about him. I love this lo, and I love looking at his smile in the picture as he reads his papers!!!