Monday, March 17, 2008

My First Attempt

I love reading other peoples blogs. I always get such inspiration from them. I have finally decided to take the plunge and start one of my own....who knows maybe I will inspire someone else.I am a very clean cut, linear scrapper though I do like to try other things I have never tried "Freestyle" it just wasn't my cup of tea. After attending an AMAZING Keith Urban concert and taking some fun pictures I decided I would try a little "freestyle" scrapping.....while I wouldn't do it on a regular basis......it was very fun and totally got me to think outside of my box. So here are my first attempts at blogging and freestyle scrapping! Ok so you can't see the layouts yet....need to figure that part out....it's a learning experience after all ;-)

2 comments:

*Rachel* said...

Yay, here is my buddy Kathy!!! Welcome! HUGS! :)

Michele said...

Yay! You joined us! I'm excited to have another bog to stalk!