Saturday, March 29, 2008

Busy Week

It's been a busy week at our house. Spring break so the boys were out of school. The big news is that Jeremy's mission papers are hopefully on their way to Salt Lake by now so in a matter of weeks he will have his call and will know where in the world he is going. This weekend he is being made an elder so we have a bunch of family visiting....makes for a wild and crazy weekend. But so fun and so worth it. We are so proud of him. Thanks to Manny at work, I was able to get today off so I could really enjoy my family.
Jason has been a joy to be with this week. He has been totally helpful and generally a wonderful guy to have around...you ROCK dude! I am so grateful to call you my son!
I haven't scrapped at all this week so I have nothing new to post. Maybe tomorrow after our family heads out of here I will have some time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good seeing you yesterday.

Michele said...

Kathy....I had no idea you were lds too! :) I'm sure you'll post where he's going when you get it!