Monday, March 31, 2008

Even Busier Weekend


We had a crazy busy exciting weekend. We had a houseful this past weekend to celebrate Jeremy's ordination. I was truly amazed that we all made it to church on time...I was even there BEFORE 8 AM to set up the chairs for Primary. When it was announced in Sacrament meeting....I just lost it......it was like the past 19 years flashed before my eyes....how did he grow so fast? Fortunately, the rest of the weekend was tear free. We took some of these photos after church and they were begging to be scrapped so I did this quick page last night. It really isn't as crooked as it looks here...guess I photographed it a bit wierd.
His mission papers were entered into the computer yesterday so I guess now the "wait" begins.........sigh

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They grow up so fast, but you should feel so proud of the wonderful job you and dh have done in raising him. Love this lo, the way you placed the pictures is awesome. Love ya my friend.

Kary said...

You've done an amazing job raising him, mama!! Be proud of the man he has become thanks to YOU!!

Great LO, btw!!! ((wink))