Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I am such a "Moment" Scrapper


I am such a "Moment" scrapper. Sure I scrap celebrations, holidays, and such but it's the little everyday moments that I love to scrap about. I want my posterity to know about the "small stuff" in my life, not just that we went to Hawaii on vacation or we had a great birthday party. I want them to understand that is what makes up your life....a moment here a moment there...the everyday little things. I love celebrating the little things in life.
Here's a quick layout I did of my dh yesterday. He is such a Rock in my life. He supports me and loves me dearly, for that I am grateful. He may detest having his picture taken but he puts up with my passion for scrapping and photography. Thanks honey for letting me celebrate the "Face I love".

4 comments:

Linda said...

This is great Kathy--Love the pp you used!

Melanie said...

Kathy, this is so awesome! I totally agree and I'm so happy to hear you say this.

Beautiful LO!!!

Anonymous said...

welcome to the bloggin world!!! so very nice to see you

Nicole said...

Welcome to the blog world, girl...nice to finally have you here! Cute stuff, I'll be visiting often!