Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


My dinner is in the oven....and I have a few minutes to myself...so I thought I would add something quick here. Jason started Independent Study (home school) this past week....so far he is showing some great responsibility....I am cautiously optimistic. I did this layout of him yesterday...I so want him to know that he has unlimited potential. I want him to know that I think he is a wonderful young man. Unfortunately he and I are so much alike we butt heads fairly regularily so I am afraid he often thinks I do nothing more than argue with him. Being a teenager is so hard..being a Mom to a teenager is hard too. I hope he knows just how awesome he is and how much he means to me.

I saw this cool "Pink Paisley" paper at my LSS and decided it was just what I needed to do a cool layout of Jase. Thanks Jason for putting up with your "scrappy" Mom

2 comments:

Jenn Breault said...

This rocks!
You rock!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this - awesome job!